Monday, March 22, 2010

life

Did anybody watch Life tonight? What an amazing show. ML and I were supposed to be getting our Just Dance on, but instead we were mesmerized by the amazing creatures we having living in this world while she helped me fold my laundry. Aren't good friends the best? Oh and we may have eaten a cookie or too.

It was wildly fascinating, although I have to say I prefer these types of shows be narrated by David Attenborough... no offense to The Oprah. I really have huge amounts of respect for the camera people who are out in the field capturing this awesome footage so I can see it from the comfort of my own couch... while in my jammies and eating cookies.

The second episode, being all about reptiles and amphibians was more than a little blech enduring at times, but even still I could not look away. Not even when that nest of snakes was slithering all over each other. And that is the biggest gathering of snakes in the world. Damn mating rituals.

Did you watch? What was your favourite part?

2 comments:

Julie said...

i don't know what show you are talking about. is is on regular cable? because i was looking and looking and looking for something to watch last night and came up with nada! sounds like something i would really like.

how are you liking just dance? i kill myself laughing as i sweat like a pig every time!

Bibliomama said...

Didn't see it. Sounds good. I wouldn't mind offending Oprah. Her voice attached would bug me.