Monday, June 07, 2010

knowing me, knowing you - june 2010

Time once again for the monthly interview project, knowing me, knowing you. Please play along on your own blog, in the comments or on facebook.

1. Do you often have out of town guests?

Not very often. A few times a year we manage to convince Uncle Dave and Auntie Mel to come and spend a few days with us. And my Mom was spending the night with the girls once a month, but she seems to have slacked off in that regard. The 19th Mom, what do you say?

2. What kind of an overnight guest set up do you have?

Well I'd like to tell you that we have a lovely guest suite with it's own bath, but in reality Uncle Dave and Aunt Mel make do with an air mattress on the floor of the toy room. They've also been known to bring their own tent and "camp" in our backyard. I'm not sure what that says about out accommodations. As for my Mom she usually couches it or bunks in with one of the girls.

3. Cupcake or cake?

Cupcakes are cute, don't get me wrong, but I really prefer a piece of cake.

4. Iced tea or lemonade?

Always iced tea. I think I want lemonade, but I'm always vaguely disappointed after I drink some. It's never exactly what I'm expecting it to be.

5. When you get into bed for the night do you go right to sleep or do you read, internet or watch TV before lights out?

It's not very often I get into bed and go right to sleep. If I'm in bed before Mike I'll likely turn on the TV and find an episode of the Office or Diners, Drive ins and Dives. More often than not the TV will still be on when Mike comes to bed, but I'll be out like a light. If Mike's already in bed I'll read for a bit, usually I don't get too much past a few pages before I drift off and drop my book. I am planning a lap top purchase for later this year, so I'm sure I'll be adding some in bed internetting to the mix as well.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

3 comments:

Goofball said...

1 out of town guests...you mean that they sleep ? In a tiny country as Belgium it's hardly needed but sometimes a friend stays over if we want to go out or just before/after we've been on vacation together.

2) a fully equipped bedroom and another room with tiny bathroom in it.
They are treated to my wedding dress still hanging up on a hanger there :p

3) neither

4) lemonade... I want sparlink stuff

5) it depends how tired I am. Jan usually reads.

Pam said...

Fun to play along. Thanks for making this!

M said...

Dang it, mine is a scheduled post and I think i did my front page. Sorry!!