Thursday, August 05, 2010

you capture - summer

I think this is our last year with this pool. It's been perfect for our family for the past four years, but now it's time to upgrade.... to what, I'm not sure. A bigger version of what we already have or do we make the leap and buy an actual above ground pool? I keep going back and forth on the whole thing, as does Michael. But until we're forced to make a decision we'll just keep enjoying what we've got!

Photobucket


010017


After two bouts of swimmer's ear this summer, I figured ear plugs were a good idea.

010020


010028


010032


you capture, hosted by:


6 comments:

Reflections and Renegades said...

Looks like a fun time in the summer!

Julie said...

i love abby floating with arielle.

Leah said...

Looks like a great pool!

bummer about the swimmers ear. Do you guys have those drops you put into ears after you get out of the pool? They're supposed to help dry up the water. Em is super prone to ear infections after being in the pool, so we ended up getting some drops and they seemed to work like a charm!

abbysae said...

Yea for pool fun! I love the shot that shows the ear plugs. Perfect way to capture your summer - the fun and the worries.

Unknown said...

What I love about small children is that they can have JUST as much fun in a tiny plastic pool as they can have at the most elaborate inground one : ) I love these pictures. They scream summer like nothing else!

Shan said...

Reflections - thanks

Julie - me too.

Leah - oh it's a great pool. Worth every penny we spent on it. Just time for something a little deeper. I haven't heard about those drops I'll have to take a look for them.

sdwaard - Thanks, I thought so too.

LwK - Very true. Thanks.