Sunday, November 13, 2011

sunday randoms

This was kind of a quiet weekend. Just the girls and I for the most part. Now that Mike's back to his regular hours he was able to spend the large part of the weekend driving a tractor for our dairy farming friends. I know he was missing helping out there.

We did manage to squeeze in three movies this weekend though. How to Train Your Dragon with the kids Friday night. Saturday night the girls and I went to movie night at the church and watched Blizzard, a movie I'd never even heard of before. It was cute, but seeing it once in my life is probably enough. Then Michael (the closet Twihard) and I watched Eclipse because Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out soon and he needed to get caught up. I am under strict instructions not to go to the movies without him. Hope Robin & ML don't mind him tagging along.

Christmas shopping is officially underway. I'm feeling pretty excited about the whole thing!

Are webkinz totally freaking adorable or is it just me?

You know, Uncle Dave doesn't post on the internet all that much, but when it does it's usually pure awesomeness like birds and light test.

So started watching Big Bang Theory. Why on earth was I not watching this from the beginning? Bazinga!

Made chex mix today. Not totally in love with it, but Mike says it's good. Meh.

5 comments:

Chantal said...

My neighbour and I have a date for Breaking dawn! I can't wait!

Pam said...

I have laughed hard enough to have tea spray while watching Big Bang. So many funny episodes.
I love webkinz too. Luckily Laura thinks they are wonderful so I get to play with them legitimately.

Kaci said...

We watched a few Twilight movies this weekend too! =)

Betsy Hart said...

Sounds like a good weekend. I can't wait to see Breaking Dawn. My husband laughs when I end up with a big smile on my face after every promo! =)

Goofball said...

Bazinga!!!

I don't know what is most hilarious: watching the Big Bang Theory or watching my husband almost rolling out of the sofa from laughing when he watches it :D

Best show ever!!