Friday, November 09, 2012

friday high five - pizza

It's been far too long since we've had homemade pizza and movie night. So despite dragging my ass this entire week..... the time change has messed with me something awful this time around...... I got myself together enough to whip up a batch of pizza dough. So it was pizza and Madagascar 3.

And what do I like to put on my pizza?

1. Pepperoni, bacon and mushroom. Our favourite, our go to. Well for Mike and I. The kids wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
2. Sausage, onion and mushroom.
3. Hot peppers, chicken and bacon
4. Tomato, onion, and mushroom.
5. Buffalo chicken, onions and mushroom.

Tonight's pizza was peppered bacon, mushrooms and turkey pepperoni and it was pretty epic. The movie was less so. The kids liked it, but I think it was the weakest movie in the series.

What do you like on your pizza?

No comments: