Friday, March 15, 2013

friday high five - making me smile

It's been a bit of a roller coaster week here that's left me more than a little bit wiped out. It's times like these that it always helps to remember the things that are making me smile in no particular order.....

1. My new phone. I do hope my iphone loving friends are not angry with me, but I ended up going with the Galaxy SII and I'm more than happy with my decision. This isn't to say there won't ever be an iphone in my future, but for right now this was the best choice.
2. Our family. We asked a fair bit of them this week and they did not disappoint in any way, shape or form. Thanks guys. Love you!
3. Double Date night. I was really lucky to have ended up with four great sisters-in-law (brothers-in-law too!!) that I don't get to spend enough time with so it was a huge treat to meet up with one of them for a very delicious dinner this week.
4. I booked a day off work and spent the afternoon decorating cookies with the kiddos and my Mom. Just the recharge I was needing.
5. And of course the closure of the car searching portion of our lives. Huge sigh!

What is making you smile?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Successful management of this pain!