Ever since one of the local AM radio stations switched to all comedy all the time, it's pretty much all we listen to these days. So for those of you keeping track at home I am now a forty year old who listens to AM radio, that's a major deduction from the cool mom point account, right?
My favourite comedians, in no particular order are.....
1. Jim Gaffigan. A new find for me, but gosh is he funny.
2. Gary Gulman. His bit about the Karate Kid movie had me in stitches. Can defend. Can defend.
3. Ron White. They call him Tater Salad.
4. Aziz Ansari. Love him in Parks and Rec.
5. Zack Galifianakis. So epically funny.
And an honourable mention to Ricky Gervias, who is a total comedic genius.
Who makes you laugh?