Sunday, May 26, 2013

sunday randoms

Only six sleeps until I can get my hands on my completely adorable brand new-ish baby nephew. The wait shall surely kill me.

The number of times "be careful!!!" has come out of my mouth since Abby's cast came off has risen exponentially.

So my kids love quick breads, cinnamon bread is a current favourite, but if I take that exact same recipe and make it into muffins to put in their lunch they will not touch it. My kids are weird.

Abby loves quesadillas, but with ham and cheese as opposed to cheese and salsa. So really a grilled cheese on a flour tortilla. This week I asked Maya if she'd like one and almost fell over when she said... meh, I'll give it a try. I am loving this turn of events. And for the record, she tried, she liked. Yes!

Arrested Development is back! Arrested Development it back!!

Less than a month until The Abster and I walk in the Relay for Life for the Canadian Cancer Society and we are still looking for pledges. Please consider sponsoring us. No donation is too small.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I love that she is starting to try new things. Gives me hope that someday we will grow out of this phase too!