Tuesday, December 31, 2013

wrapping it up

Well this is it, the last remaining hours in my self declared year of AWESOME and it was awesome, no doubt about it. This afternoon Grandma Linda and Poppa showed up with these lovely roses to mark the completion of the project and to ask if there would be a Year of AWESOME 2.0.



The short answer is no, the long answer will have to wait until tomorrow.

Tonight I'm getting ready to head over to end the year of AWESOME the same way I began it... having a great time with some of the people who were integral in making this year what it was. People I'm so glad to be able to share my life with, I can't even tell you.

I just clicked on the link to generate my year in review at facebook and was not surprise to see it was full of family, The Jersey Girls and volunteering. Three things that were a big part of this year.

There were things this year that I was anticipating... like the arrival of the World's Cutest Nephew....



and running races...





and Relay for Life....



and birthdays...



And things that were just awesome surprises like tailgate dinners...



and the Buddy Walk.....



and the resurrection of the family picnic...



and international visitors...



And that is just a small portion of all the awesome I managed to cram into this year. Was it 100% perfect, not by a long shot, but the laughs far out weighed the tears and what more can you really ask for.....

Of course none of those things pictured above would be half as great if I wasn't sharing it with amazing people. So thank yous and hugs going out to all of you who were a part of making this year awesome. I'm not going to name all the names... but you guys... you know who you are and I love you all so much xo. Thank you. I'm sad to be saying good bye to the YoA, but looking forward to 2014 which shall be........ tune in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

You really did have an awesome year!!