Thursday, January 01, 2015

2015

We started 2015 off right here in Blogmotherland. With a nice sleep in for everyone. Not surprisingly Abby was the first one up and Maya the last, but she made it just in time for brunch. Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon for them, eggs benny for us! See what I'm saying. Of course there was laundry and tidying to deal with, but there was still time for a couple of teeny cat naps and an episode or two of Hell on Wheels. Most of the Christmas gifts have been put away, but the Christmas puzzle is still here driving me mental. Lest you think it was complete slothfulness around here, I did manage to get in my 10,000 steps today, first day in a little 2015 project I'm working on. I actually have a list of goals that you'll have to wait until tomorrow for the big unveiling!

Happy 2015 y'all

No comments: