Tuesday, May 30, 2006

15 Minutes

Well since Abby's birthday is right around the corner and the posts coming up I'm sure will be all about her I tought I'd give Maya her 15 minutes of fame this week. My Mom finally got the Baptism pictures that my brother had taken with her camera emailed to me. Old people and mocern technology, sheesh.


mayas christening 056


Abby gets her photgraphic creativity directly from her Uncle Dave. Here's one of the windows at the Church reflected in the baptismal font.


mayas christening 039


Grandma Diane and Maya just before leaving for church.

mayas christening 014


Abby, Maya and Grandma Sandi in church. Doesn't Abby have joy written all over her?

mayas christening 015


Mike, Abby, Me, Maya and Yoles just before the service starts. That derelict-like looking young man is my brother. He's usually quite handsome looking. I don't know what happened that morning.

mayas christening 004


Mike, Yoles, Maya and I.

mayas christening 007


Mike, Yoles, Maya, Me and Grandma Diane.

mayas christening 047


Mike, me, Yoles, Maya, Papa, Grandma Linda and Abby.

mayas christening 041


Finally my girls. Well almost all my girls, we're missing couple. Mel, Yoles, Nikki, Robin and Courtney.

No comments: