Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Cool Mom Campaign

Well folks the Cool Mom Campaign continues. I think it's important to start this when your kids are young. If you wait until they're older and they find out you're not really cool (because to be honest people I'm so not cool) well you're just finished. You'll never be able to get them back.

I've gotten hooked on entering contests lately, what the hell it's free and somebody has to win right? So I stumble upon this contest and WOW! Would this not up the cool mom ante or what.

Enter to win your very own inflatable (7'X10') drive in movie. The winner will receive an inflatable drive in movie screen, projector and soud system, value $8,000.00. Now how cool would that be? We could host neighbourhood movie night right in the back yard. Probably wouldn't be a good idea to watch 40 Year Old Virgin or Old School out there though. There could be some complaints. Unless we sent up a late show for adults.

I promise to invite you all over when I win..... bring your own popcorn though! Enter here to win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool contest. I've been a little hooked on contests lately too. My favorite spot now is www.contestcanada.net. Good luck with your contest!