Sunday, July 23, 2006

Not Attractive

I had the opportunity tonight to check out my blog on my in-laws computer. On Internet Explorer this thing really looks like crap. I apologize for that. I'm sorry. I feel so bad that I'm going to make it look all nice and purty for you IE users. How and I going to do that? Well by suggesting any and all IE users take a moment to click on that little link down there that says Browse the web more securely. I promise you won't be disappointed. Tales From the Fairy Blogmother will look all nice and neatly aligned and I promise there will be no more annoying pop ups. Ever. C'mon. All the cool kids are doing it. Download Firefox today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Firefox, but it just doesn't work well with my satelite connection. Don't ask me why. It sucks though, cause yeah, some blogs (most blogs!) look weird in IE. Pity me. LOL