Thursday, December 21, 2006

2006, A Look Back

I thought this was a great idea, but I'm not going to lie. I totally stole it from Postcards from the Mothership. It's the year-in-review by posting the first sentence from our first post of each month in 2006.

  1. Well 2005 is now nothing but a distant memory, but more on that in a minute.
  2. Well finally a little bit of good news.
  3. It is silent here.
  4. It has been said that the family that plays together stays together.
  5. Well I don't want to say we were procrastinating, but this afternoon at 4:30 Mike and I sat down to sign off on our income tax.
  6. The Players: Mike, Shannon and Maya
  7. Last night felt a bit off.
  8. So I missed What's Cooking Wednesday yesterday.
  9. Abby: I left Dad outside. In the dark.
  10. There's been a lot of talk about Abby around here these days.
  11. I feel just totally wiped out today.
  12. Having lived in the same house for 23 years I think it's safe to assume that I really love my neighbourhood.
And there you have it.

No comments: