Monday, February 19, 2007

Yes I stole another meme

That's what happens when you're tired and can't form a cohesive sentence without prompting. Feel free to play along. Thanks to Dani for the idea.

Ten people I love...
Seems a little mean to only name ten, but those of you who I love know who you are. Mike, Abby, Maya, Mom, Dave, Mel, Robin, Darlene, Dad, Linda.

Nine Movies I love
Old School, Grease, Chicago, 40 Year Old Virgin, Cast Away, Erin Brockovich, Christmas Vacation, Oceans 11, Gone With The Wind

Eight words I love
salsa (because I like to say salsa), Mommy, love, mulligan, chaos, whatever, tenderize, lucky

Seven books I love
Anybody Out There? - Marian Keyes
Good In Bed - Jennifer Weiner
Life After God - Douglas Coupland
Julie and Julia - Julie Powell
No Angel - Penny Vincenzi
Live From New York - Tom Shales & James Andrew Miller
Wish You Were Here - Stewart O'Nan

Six songs I love
My Little Girl - Tim McGraw
When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley
Box Set - Barenaked Ladies
Wheat Kings - The Tragically Hip
Believe - Brooks and Dunn
Operator - Jim Croce

Five TV shows I love
Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, The Office, Corner Gas, Prison Break

Four foods I love
Cabbage rolls, boneless wings, perogies, cheesecake

Three places I love
Home, Peterborough, Stoney Creek

Two quotes I love
Happiness isn't getting what you want, but wanting what you got. - Garth Brooks
No matter what you do there will be critics.

One thing I love about me
I like to think I'm pretty funny.

3 comments:

DaniGirl said...

Oh yay, you played! I'll put up the link to your post. Salsa is a fun word to say, isn't it? (Oh great, now I'm hungry...)

Anonymous said...

how nice...if i had to write my favorite people i luv, u would definatly be mine as well!!
one of the most gentle people i know...and #1 moms!!

Shan said...

It was fun Dani, thanks.

Yeah Darlene commented! That's why you're my favourite! Thanks you make me blush.