Tuesday, May 08, 2007

double-you tee eff

Oh where to start? We could start at three this morning when I awoke to Maya crying. Mike went across the hall to check on her and found her sitting in a puddle of puke. Nice. So I take the kid and Mike cleans up the mess. Which is a nice change cause it's usually I cleaning up the mess. Start cleaning Maya up in our room hoping to avoid a middle of the nigh bath and she throws up in our bed and on me. As gross as that was I got off easy. Poor Michael had to deal with a leaky diaper. By the time we got her downstairs the poo-splosion was all over her, Mike, the stairs and me. Bath time it was. Of course all the commotion woke up Abby. So now the entire house is up watching cartoons at 4 in the morning. And so the day went. Multiple outfit changes for both of us. Oh and did I mention I still don't have a washing machine.

There is one thing that was nice about today. The snuggling. Maya is typically way too busy to tolerate sitting on my lap for very long. Today she just sat with me for endless minutes. Her head tucked up under my chin, her hands playing with her hair. She even slept briefly like that. By tonight she appeared to be on the mend. She ate a little dinner, a lot of soda crackers, drank all the pedialyte in the house, only had one poo-splosion, but a lot of man-sized farts that even Michael was impressed by. She put up a bit of a foght about going to bed, but she did sleep a fair bit today. I'm hoping I won't hear from her until morning. Keep your fingers crossed.

Okay now let's talk about the big news. How in the world does my Joey Fatone get himself in the bottom two this week? How is that possible? I just don't understand it and, apparently, neither does Ian Ziering. Did you see the look on his face when they announced he was moving on? That was total shock baby. Clearly Joey is a much stronger dancer than Ian. Nothing against Ian, I love me some 90210. Really! It makes me quite nervous for my Yoey, especially since I have boldly predicted him and Apollo in the final two.

1 comment:

darlene said...

ahh poor little Maya!!...hope it has passed , and not to return!!