Well she did it. She tagged me. Again. Because I am taggable. Yeah, I made up a word, so what.
Aww, who I am kidding I love to be tagged. Makes me feel like one of the cool kids. Hell, sometimes I just steal the meme myself and pretend I got tagged. I know, I need to get a life.
Four jobs I've had.
1. Coffee girl
2. Gift basket builder
3. Office cleaner
4. Does baby sitting count? Because I've done a lot of it.
Four Movies I can watch over and over again.
1. Erin Brokovich
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. Cast Away
4. Gone With the Wind
Four places I have lived.
1. In the East End in a little house across the street from my grandparents.
2. In the East End in a medium house a some blocks away from my grandparents.
3. Then the big move out to the boondocks.
4. And I'm still here.
Four Television shows I love to watch.
1. Dancing With the Stars
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy
Four Places I have been on vacation.
2. The Poconos
3. Winnipeg, Manitoba
Four of my favourite dishes.
2. Cincinnati Chili
3. Cauliflower and Cheese soup
4. Taco Salad
Four Websites I visit daily.
2. For Better or For Worse
4. So many bloggers I wouldn't name just one.
Four Places I'd rather be right now.
1. In bed with a book, for endless hours.
2. Curled up on the couch with my favourite blanket and a DVD.
3. At my brother's house.
4. Soaking in a jacuzzi.
Four bloggers I am tagging.
1. Darlene of course because she doesn't have anything to say. Or so she tells us.
2. Karen because I think she might appreciate the distraction.
3. Sass Attack because... why not.
4. We'll leave this one open for anybody who'd like to play along.