Monday, May 07, 2007

Just another meme Monday.

Well she did it. She tagged me. Again. Because I am taggable. Yeah, I made up a word, so what.

Aww, who I am kidding I love to be tagged. Makes me feel like one of the cool kids. Hell, sometimes I just steal the meme myself and pretend I got tagged. I know, I need to get a life.

Four jobs I've had.
1. Coffee girl
2. Gift basket builder
3. Office cleaner
4. Does baby sitting count? Because I've done a lot of it.

Four Movies I can watch over and over again.
1. Erin Brokovich
2. Ocean's Eleven
3. Cast Away
4. Gone With the Wind

Four places I have lived.
1. In the East End in a little house across the street from my grandparents.
2. In the East End in a medium house a some blocks away from my grandparents.
3. Then the big move out to the boondocks.
4. And I'm still here.

Four Television shows I love to watch.
1. Dancing With the Stars
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. Grey's Anatomy

Four Places I have been on vacation.
1. Florida
2. The Poconos
3. Winnipeg, Manitoba
4. Peterborough

Four of my favourite dishes.
1. Lasagna
2. Cincinnati Chili
3. Cauliflower and Cheese soup
4. Taco Salad

Four Websites I visit daily.
1. perezhilton.com
2. For Better or For Worse
3. Facebook.com
4. So many bloggers I wouldn't name just one.

Four Places I'd rather be right now.
1. In bed with a book, for endless hours.
2. Curled up on the couch with my favourite blanket and a DVD.
3. At my brother's house.
4. Soaking in a jacuzzi.

Four bloggers I am tagging.
1. Darlene of course because she doesn't have anything to say. Or so she tells us.
2. Karen because I think she might appreciate the distraction.
3. Sass Attack because... why not.
4. We'll leave this one open for anybody who'd like to play along.

3 comments:

L Sass said...

Woohoo!

I want to be in a jacuzzi right now.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Ocean's Eleven, Cast Away, I'm so there...and you've been to the Poconos? That's nearly in my old backyard ;)

Shan said...

L - The place we go to get our water cooler jugs filled also sells jacuzzi tubs. Every time I point out which one I like best and where we could put it. He used to just ignore me, but now he comes to look too. I think I might be wearing him down.

M - Ocean's Eleven is an example of perfect Hollywood casting. Cast Away I watch whenever I see it on the dish. A couple of weeks ago I was shopping at WalMart and found a two dvd special edition for $5. So I splurged.

We actually honeymooned in the Poconos. Got lost on the way. It's certainly beautiful there.