Sunday, May 27, 2007

so, how did i get here

My blogging buddy from the prairies, Merry has tagged me for a meme. Which you must know makes me as happy as all get out. I do love me a meme. I have been directed to rhyme off the five reasons I blog. So without further ado;

Reason #1 I blog for the fame! Okay I totally stole that from a t-shirt you can purchase here, but it's true. I mean don't we all? I defy you to find a blogger out there who doesn't secretly dream of being discovered on the internet. Some have and the rest of us who haven't are all insanely jealous no matter what we may tell you to the contrary.

Reason #2 Yes it's cliche, but I blog to keep friends and family up to date with what's going on here at the ranch. And by ranch I mean our extremely old one and a half story house in the center of a small village. Actually I usually tell people it's for my brother and his wife because they live the furthest away, but the majority of my hardcore readers are people a see with great regularity.

Reason #3 I blog for the feedback. I live for comments, but then who amongst us doesn't?. So hey, folks, leave a comment once in a while, would ya!

Reason #4 I like to think I'm creating a keepsake for Abby and Maya. I do have a hard copy of the entire thing that one day will be their's. I hope they appreciate it as much as I appreciate my Grandma's journals.

Reason #5 It's an interesting thing, having an online life. Having friends I've never laid eyes on, but know me as well as my family. It's an incredibly unique experience and one I'm thankful for.

Okay so now for the requisite tags:

sognatrice at bleeding espresso, because I know deep down she loves it!
Karen at virtually there because I can't tag one without the other.
Darlene at Auntie Dar's Life because she says she never has anything to say
And anybody else who'd like to give it a whirl.

4 comments:

Karen said...

A comment for you, because you asked! Thanks for the tag - I do love it too. Makes me feel important somehow.

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Oh crap, I mean, happy day! I'll get on it, chief!

Shan said...

Can't wait to read your reasons girls!

Karen said...

Mine's up!