Monday, January 21, 2008

spreading some linky love #2

Poor Suze, she's been busy digging out from the big snow storm of oh eight. I'm just thankful she was prepared.

You hear a lot these days about body image and how girls are taking notice of how their bodies look younger and younger. Obviously as the mother of two young girls I worry about this and wonder how I can make it better. At least in my own home. We're all so quick to list what we don't like about ourselves. What about what we do like, there has to be something. Think about it for a moment and go let Chantal know.

You know what's overrated? This stuff and I agree with 11 out of the thirteen. I'll let you try and figure out what makes up my eleven. On the flip side, here's what's worth the hype. Anybody know which five I agree with?

Everybody has an opinion on baby names, so go weigh in on Meg & Critch's selections. Word to the wise, a vote for Slim is a wasted vote.

I once heard losing a parent being described as a club and you don't know it until you're in it. I'm paraphrasing, of course, but it's true. You have no idea what it's like until you do. Karen's post
yesterday was all too familiar.

3 comments:

roxie said...

Thanks for the links. It's a good day to remind ourselves that we are likeable.

Anonymous said...

You're such a good girl.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I just have to say that the corn in your flickr looks soooo good! Ha! And thanks for the congrats!

Steph