Friday, February 29, 2008

friday flashback - i see it now

Recently I moved all of my photo albums out from storage, all for the purpose of Friday Flashback. I have really been enjoying looking through the pictures from not only my childhood, but my Mom's as well. Lately I have been picking an album to look at over the week. The idea being to find a picture that grabs me and have that picture and/or story be Friday's post.

Just about everyone comments that Abby looks like her Dad and Maya looks like me. I don't often see it, but then I found this...

babyshan


This is a picture of me around the age Maya is now. Kind of freaky, isn't it?

4 comments:

darlene said...

wow,.that is amazing how much she looks like you!!...ah a little Shammon!

L Sass said...

Wow! That is really remarkable. I would have thought that was a photo of Maya!

Karen said...

It really is freaky. You could be twins.

Shan said...

Darlene - I know, it's pretty cool.

L Sass - Me too.

Karen - I know, I can't stop looking at it. I know there are other shots from that photo shoot, but I haven't come across them yet.