Friday, January 30, 2009

tiny moment - a calling maybe

For quite some time there has been a satin bathrobe hanging on a peg in my bedroom. It went with a set of satin summer capri jammies that Granny bought me ages ago. The other night I caught Abby looking at it somewhat longingly.

Would you like to wear it? I asked my loves to dress up every chance she gets little girl.

She quickly nodded yes and I handed it over to her.

040025


She slipped it on put her hands together and said, "Now I look like Margot"*

040026


*Margot is the Minister at our church. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't use a clothes peg to hold her robe closed.

5 comments:

Coconut Girl Connie said...

But the clothes pin is what makes it so divine! After all, Superman (my grandson with a towel) uses one to pin his cape on =).

She is adorable!

Mommy Project said...

{ahhhh...your mixer! I see it! It's beautiful!!!}

Abby looks so cute and happy in that robe...and there is something behind her in the first photo that makes it look like she has a halo over her head! ;-)

Betsy Hart said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Well I never look as divine as Abbey!

Margot

Shan said...

Connie Lou - Yes my brother was a fan of the tea towel and clothes pin cape as well.

Normie - It is pretty! Thanks. I never noticed that before.. funny.

Betsy - I think so ;)

Margot - Aww that's sweet. I may pass on telling her that, she'll be wanting to wear it to church :)