Monday, January 12, 2009

updating you on wii

Well it's been a week of Wii boxing and I am still enjoying myself immensely. Although I didn't make it everyday this past week. Maya had ordered a 2:30 am wake up call for Friday morning. Apparently that was prime time for her and I to hang out. Needless to say by 6:00 I was passed out on the couch.

020008


Here is my meteoric climb up the ranks of Wii boxing. Notice my pint sized cheerleaders. Usually when I box they sit ringside (aka the couch) and cheer me on. Although something seems not so right about Maya sitting and shouting at me to "Get him Mommy!" So it's been a steady climb for me as I knock out virtual opponent after virtual opponent. And then I came across Max. Max is a killer! It's not very often I even manage to land a punch on him. He annilihates me in no time. I have managed to knock him out once and I was so excited about it until the Wii boxing commission wanted me to fight him again. Of course even if I manage to get through two fights with him and win, what do I think is going to happen? That they'll give me someone easier to fight? I'm not thinking so!

I wish I could tell you if there's been a loss of any kind, but I am currently without a scale. Which is fine. I'll clear that problem up when I purchase a Wii Fit. One of these days. In other exciting news I may just have a walking buddy. Well currently I have an offer from a friend. I'll let you know if it actually pans out. (See you Friday ML?)

And finally today is delurking day! So come on out of the wood work and say hello.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Well, I'm certainly not a lurking so this isn't actually delurking. It's me just saying that if I lived closer I would so totally be your walking buddy. And I'd also be at your house A LOT to play Wii with you.

Julie said...

Hello! Well, I'm not really a lurker, am I? I've only played Wii boxing once and loved it. I totally broke a sweat and was out of breath. My problem is I get progressively closer to the TV with every punhc, thinking that if I am closer I'll get more in and they will be harder. Of the brain on virtual games is a funny thing!

Mommy Project said...

Okay...I'll come out of lurking...

I think I totally want a Wii so I can Wii box! Sounds like so much fun! I think I'd super-like Wii KICK-boxing (is there such a thing?). Funny...I'm really looking forward to being able to move around again and get some ex-er-cise!

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! I am glad you are loving your wii. Let us know when you get your wii fit. You will LOVE it.

Shan said...

Karen - Awww, that's so nice! And if I loved close to you I'd totally be over for baking samples.

Julie - I do the exact same thing!

Normie - As soon as Baby K has been evicted you are more than welcome to come on over and give it a try.

Betsy - I'm actually going to borrow one from a friend. Just to prove that I will totally love it!