Thursday, February 19, 2009

thankful thursday

Today is Thursday right? Man that Monday off really messed me up this week. Anyway I am reasonably sure that this is Thursday an therefore time for thankful Thursday because I am all about increasing my happiness by 25%.

I am thankful....

1) for an evening spent with Auntie Yoli who is home for a little visit. Abby was thrilled to see her, as was I. She's been so busy at work we haven't even had time to chat or skype. Was great to see her in person.

2) that by the time most of you read this it will be Friday y'all. For a short week it's been a rather draining one. I am looking forward to the weekend.

3) for plans for some girlie time with my Robin tomorrow night. Just the recharge I need. Love her!

4) that the house got cleaned for this evening's festivities. That means a clean house to come home to tomorrow night.

5) our family got some happy news this week. I'm not going to share it right now, but rest assured it was something special.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Leah said...

I'm dying for the follow-up for #5. Seriously, MEAN leaving things hanging like that. LOL *grin* My first thought is that you are going to tell us you're pregnant. I hope you spill the beans about whatever it is SOON. Not sure I can handle the waiting/wondering.

I wish my house had gotten cleaned. I've spent the last three days doing nothing but knitting frantically (you can check my blog today to see WHAT) and the house is totally TRASHED as a result.

Have fun on your outing with your friend!!!!

Shan said...

Leah - I can see the pull of knitting over cleaning. And I really cannot stress enough that I am NOT pregnant.