Thursday, April 30, 2009

thankful thursday

Time once again for thankful Thursday. I've been told (by The Mommy Project) you can increase your happiness by 25% just by regularly listing the things you are thankful for and I am all in for that. And now on to my list.

I am thankful for...

1) That scratch ticket Grandma Sandi picked out for me. I had been agonizing over how to spend my birthday money (gosh do I sound like a 12 year old or what?) Should I buy canning supplies at WalMart or baking supplies at Michaels? I know, I am such a party animal. Well thanks to Grandma Sandi's crosswords ticket I know have an equal amount of cash to spend on both.

2) Mary-Lynne and her suggestion we take the kids and the husbands and do our walking at the Royal Botanical Gardens Sunday night. It was a great time with great friends.

3) The note home from the teacher that said Abby's been really focused on her work this past week. That's a big deal for my little social butterfly.

4) Abby being such a rock star yesterday morning and getting ready to go to school in world record time.

5) The taxes being signed, sealed and delivered as of last night. Even better -- Mike and I are both getting a refund this year. His substanially more than mine, but that's fine. It all goes into the same pile.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

Little late on the taxes aren't you?? LOL! Good things to be thankful for!

Shan said...

Nope. The tax deadline in Canada is April 30th. Although they just extended the deadline to May 6th.