Saturday, June 06, 2009

knowing me, knowing you - june

Well this seems to have gotten a little bit backed up this month, I do apologize. It is time again for that fun little interview project I started. I hope you'll play along either on your blog or here in the comments.

1. Do you have any pets?

We have one cat. Maya's "best friend" Zebby. He is a good cat, but visitors beware -- he will hop in your lap for snuggles the second you sit down. We also have Goldie Big Tail -- I think that's his name this week -- the fighting fish we've owned for over a year now! That's centuries in fish years. He lives in a small glass vase on our microwave.

2. What's your favourite dessert?

Easy -- it's a tie between chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and cheesecake (almost any kind -- no nuts ever and cherry will do if that's my only option).

3. For my fellow bloggers out there - are you a stats checker?

I admit when I first started blogging I used to check every single day. Now I can't remember the last time I looked at them. When I do look I tend to glance at the bigger picture links like monthly & weekly stats.

4. Do you have a gaming system?

Two actually. Mike has and Xbox 360 because of the Halo franchise. We also play Guitar Hero on that. I'm trying to talk him into Rockband. So far it's a no go. We also own a Wii. Which is a family system. We haven't been playing it much since the weather's been nice. Which is a good thing, but we loved playing as a family in the winter.

5. What is your beverage of choice?

No question -- anyone who knows me knows -- water. Ice cold and lots of it. Iced trea is a somewhat distant second. Specifically Nestea Zero.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

3 comments:

Heather Kay said...

I posted my KMKY but cannot figure out how to use the Linky today. I am POSITIVE it is my fault! I'm running out for the afternoon but will check back in later.

Heather Kay said...

Got it! Thanks! This is a lot of fun!

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! Another month to know more about you :)