Saturday, December 26, 2009

year in review

And it's time to close out another year with my yearly first sentence round up....

From January...

Happy New 2009 to everyone!

From February...

Maya and I are hanging out on our bed.

From March...

Over the past couple of years Abby has received several WebKinz animals as gifts.

From April...

Time again for the monthly interview project I started.

From May...

There was a million reasons to say no on Sunday night when my pal ML called and asked if instead of our regular walk around the neighbourhood, would we rather take our kids and our husbands and walk around the Royal Botanical Gardens.

From June...

I apologize for the delay!

From July...

Before I let you dive on into wordless wednesday. I'd like to extend a hearty congratulations to FaithChick - winner of the Always Infinity giveaway.

From August...

About a month or so before school ended Abby's teacher sent a note home asking for a meeting.

From September...

Yeah, it's frosting again this week.

From October...

This past week Abby started ukulele lessons at school.

From November...

So it was nice of me to promise you all a giveaway and then never mention it again.

From December..

Last Saturday night Robin showed up here with this super delicious and super easy appetizer for our first annual holiday potluck

2 comments:

Jen said...

This is fun, Shan. I did a "status 2009" thingy on FB today, and it was similar. I may try this with the blog.

Mommy Project said...

That's a cute idea. :)
Boy! That year went by fast...