Monday, January 10, 2011

it was not rated e for everyone

Abby has gorgeous thick hair that I am 100% jealous of, but it is on the dry side. So her hair is a little bit of a project for me, making sure it's conditioned well and after her shower I brush through a leave in oil. On the weekend we settled on the couch so I could tend to her tresses and Abby immediately took control of the remote control. Mike had been watching Young Guns, but he had abandoned the TV so it was fair game.

"Young Guys?" Abby read off the screen as she made to tune the dial into something more tween friendly.
"It said Young Guns, honey" I corrected her.
"Still, it's not appropriate," she sniffed.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.... where on earth does she come up with this stuff.

2 comments:

Leah said...

LOL! Too funny!

Connor turned on the TV last night (at his daddy's request), after watching for a few seconds, Jared went rushing to change the channel, shouting that it was innapropriate. (It was a re-run of King of Queens in sindication, I believe--so not horrible, but wouldn't have been my first choice of a viewing choice for the kids). I thought it was hilarious he was so concerned about it!

Kudos to kiddos monitoring their own TV viewing... LOL

Betsy Hart said...

That is so funny!!