Sunday, January 02, 2011

to do in eleven

I did this in 2009, instead of a list of resolutions I made a to-do list for the year. You can read the list here and see how much of it I actually got done. I have to say going back to read it over I actually did better than I had expected. So I figured why not do it again.

My to-do list for 2011

Get the girls their SIN cards.
Get my passport.
Make 12 scarves to donate.
Make 12 cloths to donate to Wesley.
Read 15 books.
Participate in my second Relay for Life.
Do yoga once a week.
Lose 35 lbs.
Have a perogie making day.
Drink more water.
Drink more green tea.
Watch 10 movies from my "to-be-watched" stack.
Cut my hair short.

That should keep me busy for a little while, don't you think?

What would you put on your to-do list?

4 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I love this idea! =) How fun. I just cut my hair short (again) and am close to wanting it long again. lol

Kaci said...

Awesome list! =)

Leah said...

Looks like a great list, my friend! I too, need to start drinking more water. and exercising. And probably lots of other stuff I can't bear to see all listed out right now. ha ha!

Desi said...

Ha I have a list of things to do in 2011 also! But yours just reminded me to add 'read more books' to my list!