Wednesday, February 16, 2011

i'm off

I'm headed to the big city for a couple of days with Michael and one of my best girls. It is convention time once again. So things will be quiet around here... well the internet version of around here. The kids will be hanging out with a couple of Grandmas. I highly doubt it will be quiet. Now it is way late and I am in no way ready to go... oh and did I mention we're leaving straight from work tomorrow? So I really should be packed to go, but I'm not. Why? Well because I had a cake to decorate tonight and Survivor was on! Did you watch? It was awesome times ten. Truly.
Okay off to pack!

5 comments:

Julie said...

have a great weekend! drive safe.

Lynn said...

We watched the Survivor last night - I haven't watched it in years but the promise of Boston Rob lured me back. And OMG, best! episode! ever!

That Phillip guy is SOLID GOLD COMEDY. Seriously, he should have his own show. I actually squealed - more than once! - during tribal council.

Now THAT is good TV. I guess I'll be back for episode 2.

Have a great trip!

Betsy Hart said...

Hope you got everything packed. =) Enjoy your trip!

Bibliomama said...

Yay for breaking the routine. Have fun.

Goofball said...

ha are you also a procrastinator when it comes to packing. I am so doing it last minute each time.

Hope you are having a great time