Saturday, February 05, 2011

knowing me, knowing you - february 2011

Time once again for everyone's favourite monthly interview project.. Knowing Me, Knowing You. I am always happy when I manage to get this out before I get a reminder message from the super fab Widney Woman.

1. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Oh night owl all the way! Of course my life would be a whole lot easier if I loved getting up at the butt crack of dawn or better yet I could go with out sleep. Yeah that would be awesome. Of course I really do love crawling into my bed at the end of the day.

2. What is favourite show of all time - you've seen all the episodes, you've watched it over and over and quote from it all the time?

It's a tie between Friends and Seinfeld. I owe the complete series of both on dvd and they were my best friends during all those sleepless nights with newborn Maya.

3. Who would you invite to a celebrity dinner party?

Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Smith, John Krasinski, Jeff Probst, Julia Roberts, and Anna and Kristina from the Grocery Bags.

4. Would you rather have breakfast out or dinner out?

Dinner! I know lots of folks are all about the breakfast out, but I have yet to find a place that rocks my socks off for breakfast. Here's the thing, I make a pretty kick ass omelet on my own so when we do have breakfast out I'm always vaguely let down. The omelets are always fine, but I can't help, but think mine at home would have been just as good for a fraction of the cost. What I need to find is a breakfast place worthy of Diners, Drive ins and Dives. Any suggestions local peeps?

5. Packers or Steelers?

Don't care either way. We aren't so much a football family. I will tune in for the very end, only to make sure that I don't miss a second of a brand new episode of Glee. Forced to pick, I'd say Packers only because I love Todd Packer on The Office. Sorry Steelers fans.




So now the rules, they're pretty simple. Post your answers to these questions on your own blog in the next few days. Remember to link back here in your post and sign the Mr. Linky too, so we can all see what you have to say. Please make sure you link to your actual KMKY post and not your blog's front page. Any front page links will be deleted. And most importantly, have fun! Have suggestions for next months questions? Leave me a comment or send me an email and let me know.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

YAY! I am posting one tomorrow =) Hopefully I remember to link up

Lynn said...

I am a die hard, love them forever, big smoochies, fan of the Green Bay Packers.

Needless to say, I'm pretty happy today :).