Friday, April 29, 2011

friday high five - five things you didn't know

While it may appear that my life is an open book, it's not quite. In fact there are quite a few things I deem to keep to myself, but in the spirit of the Friday High Five, I'll let you in on five more little secrets.

1. I have mad love and respect for George Strait. The dude just keeps cranking out hit after hit after hit (57 number one hits!!). I Saw God Today never fails to get me all verklempt. It's pretty refreshing to see a celeb who stays out of the tabloids, stays out of jail, stays out of rehab and has stayed married to the same woman since '71. Yeah, triple love Mr. Strait!

2. Ummmm I'm kinda hot for Russell Brand... yeah I don't get it either.

3. I actually love grocery shopping. A lot. True Story.

4. Tangled has very quickly become my favourite Disney movie. Sorry Cinderella.

5. For months and months and months I have eaten an egg white omelet for breakfast and weight watchers chili for lunch. Every day. For months. I am not sick of either yet.

What five things do I not know about you?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I love Russel Brand too!! I really want to see Arthur. =)