Sunday, July 24, 2011

sunday randoms

Mike is watching True Blood. I cannot understand the appeal of this show. I like my vampires to be a bit more white bread.

This weekend I didn't do much of anything which was nice for a change. Weekends around here are pretty busy normally, so I didn't even feel bad about the little nap I had or that I read The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks in a day.

Today was not a stellar Mom day. It wasn't my worst day, but it could have been better.

Dinner and a movie with friends was just the recharge I needed. Thanks ML and T for bringing dinner.

The Pioneer Woman's iced coffee is soooooo good. Mike may have had three of them today. I managed to hold off at one.

Only five more sleeps between me and holidays.

Koodo now offers the iphone. Are you kidding me? Mike doesn't think I need one and he's right, but I soooooo want one. The cornerstone of my argument is he didn't need a blackberry, but he wanted one and now he has one. I believe Matlock would call that precedence.

2 comments:

Leah said...

thumbs up on the iPhone from me. LOVE IT!

Julie said...

i heart true blood. mmm... sexy vampires... ahem

i don't know if i should tell the hubby about koodo having the iphone. he really wants one.