Saturday, January 28, 2012

fictional

So the other day I read Ali's post about being emotionally attached to fictional characters and I did have to wonder what my list would look like.

Well, as it turns out, it looks like this.....

1. Jim Halpert. The Office. Utter perfection.


tumblr_ktwfqshE0F1qau8uxo1_400


2. Danny Ocean. Oceans 11 (also 12 and 13). So suave.


clooney460


3. Nate Fisher. Six Feet Under.My favourite part of the show.


wallpaper-nate-fisher-1600


4. Noah Calhoun. The Notebook. Because, of course.


ryan-gosling_notebook


5. Flynn Rider. Tangled. So worth leaving the tower for. Be careful ladies that is a picture of his "smoulder" I can't be held responsible for y'all succumbing to it.


enhanced-buzz-29981-1291579998-5


Who is on your list?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I have this problem too. I especially love that you put Flynn on there!