Friday, January 27, 2012

firday high five - maya's favourite things

Well there is one more little party for our brand new six year old. A couple of her little friends are coming over for a movie and that will officially wrap up the birthday celebrations for MyPie. So to recap, we've had dinner at her favourite restaurant, we shared some of her favoruite treats with grandmas and papas and the rest of her nearest and dearest, I wrote her letter, so the only thing left to record is her five favourite things.....

1. Jesse, from Toy Story. My gosh she loves Jesse. It almost blew her ever loving mind when she dressed up as her for Halloween. She does have a Jesse doll that's included in her play no matter what she's playing with.

2. Hot dogs on hamburg buns. Yeah, I don't get it either, but that's how she like them.

3. Phineas and Ferb. The TV show and the games on family.ca. It used to be all Dora all the time, so this is a nice break. As a bonus Mike and I both find the show hilarious. That doesn't happen very often in the world of children's television programing.

4. Drawing. Our house is littered with pictures. Mike laughed at me the first year I bought them a ream of paper for Christmas, but when you crank out 20 masterpieces a day, it adds up quick.

5. Homework. Gosh does this kid beg me for homework... while Abby shoots her a death stare.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

What a way to document your kid's life. =) I love it!!