Wednesday, January 25, 2012

tired

Five out of the seven lights in our kitchen fixture are burnt out. We'll be blinded the day we finally remember to buy light bulbs.

Coincidentally the light burnt out in Maya's room tonight. I didn't notice until bedtime when Maya yelled down that the power was out in her room.

I asked Maya to put her boots, hat and mitts away. She'd dropped them on the floor just inside the door because of course she did. She told me she couldn't because she had "pulled a muscle in her feet, hands, knee, leg, neck and head." Poor kid. I kinda feel like I should take her to the imaginary doctor.

I rolled a strike tonight in 100 pin bowling on the wii. That's how I roll.

Abby beat me eleventy billion times at joust.

That kid can talk some smack, I tell you what.

And with that this super sleepy Mama is headed to bed.


3 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I'm tired too. BLAH! That is too funny about the power being out in her room. Sounds like what might come out of my kid's mouths.

Lisa Thornbury said...

Are you talking about that jousting game on Wii? My son kicks my butt every time we play. And I really, really try. I even work up quite a sweat. I'm thinking I need to "train" while he's a school.

Shan said...

Lisa - yes jousting on the Wii. I try like heck and I can't beat that kid!