Wednesday, June 13, 2012

thanks

Oh my gosh! You guys know how to make a girl weepy! Thank you so much for all your sweet and kind comments on yesterday's post. My life right now is fun and fantastic and wonderful. I can easily say this is the best I have ever felt, mentally and physically. Everything just feels like it's clicked into place. Looks like running was just another piece of the awesome puzzle.

I know I put myself out there in a way that lots of people don't. I am always touched and amazed by the people who are following my story here. Since I've mentioned the running and getting healthier I have enjoyed lots of positive feedback both online and in person. It's not easy for that shy girl inside of me to graciously accept such kind and encouraging words, but I hope I am getting better at it. Please know, while I stumble over my tongue and try to downplay all this hard work that it truly means the world to me. Thank you and much love to you all!

P.S. Big shout out to Mikaela because she makes me laugh. Also Lynn, just because.


No comments: