Trying to eat more veggies around here, which isn't too hard since I love them!
My top five....
1. Squash. Oh my do I love squash. I rarely buy it outside of holiday meals since I'm the only one who eats it.
2. Brussel sprouts. I never buy these. Probably because I can't do frozen brussels. Gag!
3. Broccoli. Cooked or raw. Love it.
4. Cabbage. Cooked or raw. Love it. Of course my favourite way to eat it is in cabbage rolls, but I love a good coleslaw as well.
5. Mushrooms. Everything is better with mushrooms... am I right?
What are your favourite veggies?