Have you heard the exciting news? That we recently had our bandwidth cap raised from an archaic 20 gigs, to a more reasonable 100 gigs? It's like we won the internet lottery! Of course the first thing we had to do was sign up for Netflix! So exciting to finally be one of the cool kids! It's kind of a lot of pressure though, what should I watch first. There is so much to get caught up on. Things you unlimited internet users take for granted. So after much thought and consideration I started thusly....
1. Suits! Because of course I did. That whole show could just be Harvey Spector walking around in those suits and I would be happy.... but not really because my true love is actually Donna!
2. Once Upon a Time. Pre-Netflix we'd borrow seasons of shows from the library, but if the show was popular then the wait list was long and by the time you got your hands on the next season there had likely been some sort of spoiler alert breakdown because your jerky friends assumed you'd already seen that episode. The girls and I are actually watching this together. I love that we can start an episode at our leisure. Another library issue, you need to wrap up a whole season in a week or prepare to be fined 25 cents per day it's late.
3. The Battered Bastards of Baseball. Mike is a bit of a documentary junkie. Don't get me wrong I love a good documentary too and this one about an incredibly interesting baseball team hits all the right notes.
4. House of Cards. Getting caught up on season three. Oh boy do I love Kevin Spacey even though he scares the life out of me.
5. Derek! Oh my, I don't think I made it through an episode without weeping. What an incredibly sweet series. What an incredibly sweet portrayal of Derek, by Ricky Gervais. Loved it!
What are your NetFlix favourites?