Friday, August 25, 2006

Communication Breakdown

I write my blog posts using w.bloggar. I like that I can write posts offline. Sometimes I'll write a couple of days worth of posts and then upload them at my leisure. I love that it posts them right to my blog with a click of a button. Well usually anyways. Every so often w.bloggar decides to act like a disgruntled teenaged girl and refuses to talk to blogger. I guessing because w.bloggar was flirting with blogger's boyfriend a keg party last weekend. The last couple of days it's had it's panties in a wad and posting to my blog has been, well, a real pain in the ass.

Last night I had written a post about my addiction to the WalMart clearance sale ($0.50 light bulbs people!! and that's a 4 pack) and how while I was digging through bins of deeply discounted merchandise (209 freezies for $3) Abby was off getting the first major hair cut of her life. Alas, once again blogger was refusing to talk to w.bloggar and actually went so far as to erase any and all incoming posts. Poof. Last night's post was gone. I tried everything to get it back, but no such luck. My utter frusteration at w.bloggar's bitchiness and the fact that BIg Brother was starting meant I had to abort the whole project. What a pisser. I'm hoping tonight goes better.

2006-08-24 002


So here's Abby's new haircut. Her head must feel tons lighter. She was very reluctant to cut her hair. "No Mommy, I have to have long hair. Just cut my brangs." Somehow I managed to convince her it would be a good idea. It's going to make things go a lot easier getting ready in the morning for school. Especially when I go back to work (Oh God I don't even want to think about that).

No comments: