Saturday, August 26, 2006

Should Really Keep an Eye on Her

So Abby's 4 now and she's really becoming independant. She's a huge help with Maya. She'll try and keep her amused for as long as both their limited attention spans allow for.She's almost always willing to run little errands for me. Just about every morning she can be counted on to make her own bed as soon as she wakes up. She's so helpful and "grown up" that I get tricked into thinking she doesn't need all that much supervision. I mean we're in the same house, but I don't hover over her or anything. Then I have days when I realize that I probably should.

2006-07-05 009


Days when I find her walking around with a bucket full of hair. Yes, we are now the proud owners of a Barbie doll with a lopsided hair cut. I feel bad for her becuase the other dolls laugh at her when they think she can't hear.

2006-08-12 032


Days when she can't wait for me to be finished with Maya so she makes her own snack. Mustard and crackers, it just sound delicious doesn't it?

2006-08-12 039


Days when she has a tiolet paper malfunction and rather than asking me for help or getting a baby wipe she just makes some poop art on the wall.

2006-08-12 038


Days when she decides that it would be a funny joke to take the laces out of Daddy's shoe. Well I gotta admit, that one was funny.

Yeah I got to start paying a little more attention.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm Barbie hair in a bucket at least its not a bag full and all bald Barbies.......She really is her Mothers Daughter..........or is it "apples and trees".....Hmmmmm poop art on a small scale....LMAO
Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

hmmm big spoonfuls of butter....thanks for the memories lol

Julie said...

Just be glad its barbie hair and not her hair, or her sisters hair :)

Grin.

Shan said...

Well her sister doesn't rally have enough hair to cut, so I knew I was safe there. She actually did snip a small chunk out of her own hair. That's was the real reason for her own hair cut.

For some reason her own hair wasn't bucket worthy, just Barbie's.