Saturday, June 16, 2007

all about her daddy

So as in the classic case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander, Michael received his own "all about my Dad" questionnaire that Abby had filled out at school.

This is my Dad Mike

My Dad is 18 years old.

He is 10 feet tall and he has brown hair.

When he relaxes my Dad likes to watch TV.

His favourite household chore is fixing things.

My Dad's favourite song is Life is a Highway.

If he could go on holiday, he would go to the beach and he would take his Hawaiian shirt.

When my Dad shops he likes to buy stuff for me and Maya.

He always tells me to clean up my room and it makes him happy when I clean my room.

I really like when my Dad cuts the grass.

3 comments:

Cherie Nelson said...

What a great idea to do with the kids on Father's Day!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

L Sass said...

I wonder what Abby finds so appealing about Mike mowing the lawn?

Shan said...

Cherie, yes it was alot of fun to see what her answers were.

Laurel, I'm really not sure to be honest. We were even more confused by the beach/Hawaiian shirt reference since Mike's not a fan of either.