Wednesday, January 28, 2009

tiny moments - little my pie

Oh I have so many stories to tell you. Like all about how the Grandparents Club is working out. Or that Abby's been wandering around here in a satin bath robe held shut with a clothes pin. Or the tiny bedrooms issue that is ongoing with Michael and I. Or my to-do list for 2009. It's all gold Jerry! For tonight I am still trying to get my house back in order and still attempting to catch up on my sleep. And I'm wishing and praying really hard that all these sick germs leave so I can go hold that brand new baby that moved in across the street.

How about a couple of tiny moments to tide you over?

040039


Here's my sick Little My Pie in the wee morning hours when I snuck out from under her for a bathroom break. Yes that is her sucky. Yes I caved. No, I am not proud of it. But when you have little one who is so clearly uncomfortable, who would lie in my arms half asleep and whimpering you just do what you have to do to make them comfortable to get some much needed rest.

040044


Still living in her jammies, but feeling well enough for an impropmtu game of Hullaballo. Now that she can pick out her shapes and her colours, she can play with Abby.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend. Hope it doesn't get passed to Abby and Mike!

FaithChick said...

I am so sorry that you guys have been feeling bad. My house has had it too. Both of my boys had it at the same time and neither of them would let Daddy hold them so I had to hold them both. And it never fails, when you take the passy away they get sick. Then you feel like the worlds meannest mom for not letting them have it. No judgement here.

Glad to hear you are all the road to recovery and I will be praying for continued healing in you and your house.

Betsy Hart said...

I totally hear you on the suckys.... been there done that, it will happen in time. I will keep sending healthy vibes to you and the family. :)

Shan said...

Julie - well Abby is still standing strong, but Michael got hit by it yesterday.

Faith Chick - thanks. It was one of those middle of the night decisions when all my Mommy skills were broken down and I was willing to do anything for a little bit of sleep.

Betsy - Yeah, Abby loved hers even more than Maya does and she didn't have a real problem giving it up. We'll try again.