Wednesday, May 13, 2009

really

Okay you have been given fair warning. On the off chance your whole life does not revolve around American Idol and you recorded the show to watch at some later date instead of watching it live -- there be spoilers ahead.



Okay.


Spoilers.



Ahead.


So American voted and the results are in --

your final two --

Kris and Adam

What?!!?

Are you freakin' kidding me? I finally give in and watch an entire season of Idol and this is the thanks I get? Sending my boy Danny home right before the finale.

Now having never watched Idol before I need to know -- is it normal to get this PO'ed when your pick doesn't make the finals? Because I am uber annoyed. I may have gone so far as to tell Mike -- I hate this effing show. I may have sworn never to watch it again. I may have called Ryan Seacrest a douche bag. And I may have flipped Simon my pinky finger (because that is a "swear in China" - according to Abby who heard it from an older boy on the playground) Yeah, true story.

And not that I care now, but who are you picking to win? Adam or Kris?

3 comments:

Julie said...

LOL!!! Love the pinky swear, I'll have to use that one. Can't give you my choice, never watch it. But I did enjoy Lie to Me last night. It was last weeks which I forgot was on the PVR, but there you have it.

Mommy Project said...

Oh SHAN! I was as mad as you were at the exact same time (and Heather, too, I take it)! Kris? KRIS?! They have GOT to be kidding. Ya, he's cute and he ~did~ have an awful lot of 10 year olds screaming at him, but he just does not have the vocal ability that Danny does (or the wonderfully smooth-like-pudding tone).
sigh.
I'm so sad.
And Adam Lambert? He screaches like a woman. I swear he sounds like Phyllis Diller to me. I just don't get it.
Anyway--I don't know if it is normal to get this po'd when your pick doesn't win bc my pick has won every other time! This is just CRAZY.
I really don't care who wins now.
:(
-ok...back to life.

Lynn said...

This is my first year watching AI. I was very invested in the show five weeks ago, but now I find my interest is waning. I'm not sure why...I guess it's because I wasn't strongly behind any of the remaining three guys, so I didn't care that much who went home.

I think Adam will win. He does have amazing stage presence and great vocals, but I can't see myself ever buying his album, so whatever.

If it is any consolation I think the top 4 or 5 people usually land themselves a record deal, so if Danny is savvy and smart and takes full advantage of this one-shot deal, then he could break out and become a real star. He's not out of the picture yet!