Thursday, May 14, 2009

thanks

It's thursday -- why not be thankful? I heard it can increase your happiness by 25% if you write down the things you are thankful for.

I am thankful...

1) That my chain for my family pendant broke at home and the pendant lodged itself firmly in my bra. I would have been devastated to lose that.

2) That the nice weather has us outside and hanging with the neighbours regularly. Although I am afraid of my pal Jen getting sick of having her biggest fan Maya shadowing her every move.

3) That Granny is coming for a sleepover tomorrow night. That's the equivalent of Christmas morning for the girls.

4) That the Office and Grey's Anatomy were kick ass finales. Makes up for that whole American Idol debacle -- well not really.

5)That this weekend is a long weekend. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Happy Thursday!! :) Good things to be thankful for.