Friday, March 19, 2010

friday high five - making me smile

The five things making me smile today.....

1. That it's Friday! Looking forward to enjoying my weekend.

2. Disney on Ice tomorrow, folks. As in previous years that we're going is a surprise and will remain one until we get to the arena... or if Abby figures it all out before we get there. If you remember last year, we had her in the arena, in front of the souvenir table and she STILL didn't know why we were there!! And for the first time... Maya gets to go. She is going to freak out when she sees the show.

3. Speaking of Maya... tonight she actually talked to a man she didn't know at our church dinner. And let him help her put her shoe back on that had fallen off and landed under her chair. This is big! Huge!! She's just becoming so confident in social situations. Love it!!

4. I did not have to cook dinner tonight. A rare treat indeed these days.

5. Family game night (Disney Uno) with the girls, because Mike went out and did the grocery shopping AND he put it all away too!! AND he came in $20 under budget. Awesome!!

What's making you smile?

2 comments:

Bibliomama said...

I'm sick and cranky and my husband is leaving for a week in California at five a.m. tomorrow, so I'll have to borrow one of yours. Ah, my kids always make me smile, even when I'm sick and cranky. Just before I tell them to go away.

Bibliomama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.