Saturday, June 05, 2010

wasn't that a party

We've been having a great time tonight, celebrating Abby's birthday with family that came from near and far. We ate too much very good food. We talked and laughed and hugged. There was cake and presents and tractor rides. The rain held off in a kinda. sorta, good enough kind of way. It was just the best night with the best people. I wish we could do that every weekend.

I do have pictures to share, but I'm not feeling like testing the limits of my internet connection. Folks, I am beat! I was up at the crack of dawn this am and pretty much ran all day long. I'll leave you with this though... I make one damn cute Tinkerbell cake. Also my family rocks. For real life. I am thankful everyday that these are my people!

1 comment:

Goofball said...

good to hear it was so great!