Friday, July 16, 2010

here's how it stands

So it's been like forever since I did a weight loss and I'm sure you're all wondering how it's going. And it really it's going kinda meh right now. We're both a little bored with the whole thing. And bored = lazy. I know I haven't been drinking near enough water or green tea. And the eating thing... well it could be better. Much better.

In the past two weeks Mike's back up 4 pounds and I'm up 1.8..... not great, but it's not a real train wreck either. We just need to pep talk ourselves back into the game.

Mike's loss - 48 lbs
Shan's loss 15.2 lbs

2 comments:

allison said...

Not a train wreck at all, especially when it's all about lifelong changes, not little blips. (I'm thinking of my current enormous ass as a little blip).

Goofball said...

don't give up , you are both doing so great