Monday, August 30, 2010

monday monday

Here's what today has going against it...

I have my lady days, so I've been snappy-ish (with Mike) with a side order of weepy.
Our central air is not working. Are you kidding me? It's a kabillion degrees outside. Freakin' hot is not something you want to add to the above cocktail.
I couldn't sleep for the life of me last night. I finally fell asleep sometime after 3am. My alarm goes off at 5:30am. You do the math on that and then see above. Oh and that little nap I thought I'd get after work. Didn't happen because the internet we canceled when we got our new internet... yeah they didn't actually cancel it, according to the bill I got in the mail today, so we lost about an hour on the phone straightening it out.

So this is it Monday. I am officially breaking up with you! It's over.

1 comment:

Goofball said...

please please send some of the heat over...I'm cold