Thursday, September 02, 2010

fall

So it's September... boy did that sneak up on me. I can't believe Abby's going back to school on Tuesday. Even more surprising, I've yet to have a single moment of anxiety about it. I guess I've finally outgrown it. Phew!

September means fall and I love fall. I think it's my favourite season. There is nothing like a cool fall day. This year September is packed full of all sorts of fun stuff. We are already booked for every single Saturday, from now right into October. That is truly awesome for a social butterfly like myself. I am looking forward to birthday parties, Maya's 1st day of school, meet the teacher night, the first council meeting of the year, jammie movie night, the fair and a family wedding - that I have a good authority will have the cutest flower girl ever. Hint - she lives with us and her name is Maya. Her older sister lives with us too... her name is currently "jealous".

What are you looking forward to this fall?

3 comments:

Kaci said...

Pumpkin Spice Latte's!!! =)

Mommy Project said...

My landscape design (3) course, My "MeTav" course with Cathy Zielske, 2 maternity photo sessions and one dog session, getting my new office looking spiffy, and More Cycling!
:)

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

I love just about everything about the fall, including my birthday in October! Woohoo! Enjoy your September :)