Another thing I love about fall... the new TV schedule. Nothing like a hot cup of tea and a fresh ball of yarn to turn into a scarf while I watch my favourite shows.
So which are the five I'm looking forward to watching the most?
1. Grey's Anatomy. I came in pretty late to the party on this one, but I'm glad I did. Oddly enough I only started watching it because Michael insisted that we should because everyone else was. Now... he won't watch it with me. He can't stand Cristina and feels all the storylines are ridiculous. Anyway I am dying to see how last season's bloody finale plays out.
2. The Office. I have to admit I was pretty underwhelmed with this past season. There was still lots of great moments, but I felt like the whole Saber storyline was weak and Kathy Bates (as much as I love her) was miscast here. I am looking forward to seeing how they wrap up Michael's storyline (I'm guessing Holly will make a reappearance) and who will end up at the helm of the office. I'm secretly pulling for the Nard Dog.... he gives the best backrubs in the office.
3. Survivor! Are you kidding me. Still love this show. Now that Abby's bedtime is 9pm, she can stay up to watch the whole show, she is beyond excited. I think Old vs Young is going to be interesting to watch. Mike has Shannon (ha! funny coincidence) in his work Survivor Pool, so I'll be pulling for him this season.
4. GLEE! Oh my gosh I love this show so much! I can't wait to see where the New Directions are headed now and what they'll be singing when they get there. And what Sue Sylvester's going to do to take them down. Love it!
5. Modern Family. This show is right up there with The Office and Arrested Development in my books. I love watching Ed O'Neil on this show. I was afraid he'd been type cast forever as Al Bundy, nice to see that not to be true. I can't wait to see more of Cam and Mitchell. I still laugh whenever I think of that clown episode. Oh and Claire and Phil, sweet clueless Phil. And Manny... he's just trying to bring style back to travel.
What are you looking forward to seeing back on TV this fall?